No Respond- Signing Order - no communication

Continuing the discussion from Signing Orders:
Hello, Everyone. I am having a very difficult time understanding how the Signing Order/ unlimited Notary-signing works.I have not received one approvall. I have accepted the work order and later the queue reads, no longer available. It is disappointing. Sometimes you do not see anything in the queue , then automatically you see something appears, and the time has passed. Why would they put something in the queue if it is past due? I reply yes I can do it but please change the time. Again they do not respond back. I have not received a follow up with the siging order. I will give them a chance. Think positive and hope something comes in.
Does anyone have this problem ? Schompv, thanks for you advised last time.

Signing order is a software platform that title companies use to farm out their work… there is no one to speak to at signing order in regards to an offer… You contact the phone number of the company issuing the order for questions. That’s the first thing. The second thing is there’s no changing the time of the closing to fit your schedule. The time of the signing has already been arranged between the 2 parties… we work at the signers convenience, not ours

Not necessarily true. I always asked company if there was any flexibility in the schedule … if pressed, I asked them for authorization to change the time if signer requested it … I was never told no, they always gave me that latitude

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.