Non payment issues with Dennis McGrath

So I now fall in the category of a non paid Notary of Dennis McGrath of Celtic Signings ( The Closing Group)
I called the John Firma Law Firm that contracted Dennis to let them know that he was scamming a number of Signing agents.
They said “ so what”. So I am informing everyone to boycott any signing service or firm that supports this unethical business.
Always inform the Title companies that they are contracting unprofessional Signing services.

Interesting. I never heard of Celtic Signings (which comes up in NJ-Facebook page). I have however done business with The Closing Group (out of KY-Legit website/business) and never had any issues with them, and I get at least one job a week from them. Been doing business with them for over a year now. I have a rule: I don’t do business with anyone who doesn’t have a verifiable business entity structure along with a company website where I can get their contact info from either their site, or their states registered business/entity database (public info). Facebook and Linkdin pages don’t cut it for me. Not that desperate to take on the risk.

I don’t know why/how The Closing Group address was involved on the communication. It was definitely Dennis McGrath of Celtic Signings.
Yes I have worked problem free with The Closing Group.
Reading other blogs Dennis is known for scamming Agents.
We need to block him from working. After 17 years, I find this more rare than common fior the fake signing services to come up, but the money is Too Good for contractors not to be paying.

1 Like