NON-PAYMENT: Prestige Notaries LLC

I was wondering if anyone else has been having issues with this company paying for the signings completed?

This is not the first time this has happened and before I was not as concerned because maybe the company was going through something. However now this is close to the fifth time this has happened. I completed an order last year in October and was told that I had to submit an invoice and would receive payment 37days after submitting. It has been well over that time close to 6 months past due and I am beyond upset. If anyone else has gone through this, how long did it take to receive payment for the order and do you suggest anything that I should do?

2 Likes

@sculpturefinances Great question! Your first Stop should be to Research the GOLDMINE found within the Notary Cafe database.

There is a bounty of information available there on this business entity. This data will be very insightful & helpful, too!

Itā€™s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Many members state that the Search Function accessing the Magnifying Glass is difficult/nearly impossible to locate.

To be helpful, Iā€™ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ā€˜chasingā€™ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

NOTE: Here is a listing of 30 threads on this business entity:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Prestige%20Notaries

:swan:

FYI ~ Prestige is also linked to Notary Dash as well C2C aka Coast 2 Coast Signings. Once upon time ok companies to work for but reputation has deteriorated to slow pay or no pay. Keep after them for payment and request accounting email for their organizations. Place them on your naughty list.

3 Likes

If is not much money what they owe you, just let them know you are donating it to their welfare fund and never work for them anymote, better lose a nail than a fingerā€¦

invoice to : accounting@prestigenotaries.com
i never had a problem

Iā€™ve never had a problem with them. I hope itā€™s just a glitch.

They were a little late with payment - about 1 week. Maybe not late at all if using business days. Be advised, they require you to send them an invoice and they pay in 30-37 days. Neither of which is spelled out in their terms. I made the mistake of not verifying that before hand, causing a delay. Interestingly, the law firm that contracted me through Prestige, contacted me directly for a second appointment with the same signer, about one month later and paid me nine day before Prestige did!

I find it helpful to make sure to put your comments in the NotaryDash platform so there is a more visible record of your contacts with them. So when you send the invoice, go to the platform and place a comment that youā€™ve sent the invoice, etc. Itā€™s a more visible paper-trail. You never know whoā€™s looking at that!

1 Like

Iā€™m part of a notary team. I havenā€™t had time to verify my Driver License on Notary Dash so despite being offered jobs ahead of other notaries, I am seldom hired. My partner who is offered the jobs after me is regularly hired by them. The last time he reminded them that they owed him for two signings. He was paid the next day for them, ahead of his new appointment. Despite invoicing usually within a day of the signing, the 37 day limit is rarely followed. So far payments have been very late, but arriving. Prestige is not the only company slow on payments, a few of them have gone out of business completely and will never be able to pay. I put them on record as lost income. In general it seems like companies using the Notary Dash platform have discounted their fees, for this reason it makes less business sense to contract with them unless the signing is close by and you are able to absorb potential non-payment.

Lucky you that has been paid without issues. Wondering if this could be an east coast or west coast situation. Iā€™m in WA State. Would be helpful if people listed their state of service. Thank you.

1 Like

I have done 9 signings for them. Only got payment for 1 and it was 45 days out. I have four now at 60 days out. I have sent several invoices via Notary Gadget but no response. I have a closing for them on Monday, but I notified the agent and title that I could only complete the assignment on a cash basis due to non payment. will see how that plays out.

Account@prestiege.com April is the contact i didnā€™t invoice them for an entire year and happy back paid me.I suggest to just re invoice them i just received 5 checks from them directly deposited today.

1 Like

i alwys got paid in east coast they hq in washington state

Iā€™m in WA State. Prestige Notary is located in several states such as WA, CA, FL, PA and more. When signing for multi-state docs.could be other states contact.

1 Like

HQ IS IN WASHINGTON
i Donā€™t Understand your response
Are we not talking about getting paid by them? Thats what i respond to

1 Like

Have to chase payment for this company. Eventually get paid but could be months later and have to send multiple requests. Do not working with company with this type of system. If you have no problem getting paid great!! I provide quality work and expect to be paid in a timely manner.

2 Likes

yes, Iā€™m going through it myself at the moment, and Iā€™m not the only one. i sent out my invoice once i was done with my closing. 30-37 net pay, but thatā€™s not the case, Iā€™ve emailed so many emails, i sent out a first late payment letter. and still nothing. i will still be on them because this isnā€™t right what they are doing to us. Iā€™ve even did a review complain on the BBB website, i suggest doing the same.

2 Likes

they have gone downhill, they are not paying and not responding to emails

2 Likes

I also have tried emails and " X days since signing" and have gotten nothing back but a ā€œreceived invoiceā€ .
Pathetic to hire us and expect all the work to be done to a T and then drop the ball on us.
Crossing them off my list 4 ever.

While your feelings about this company are quite understandable, my experience with them is that if youā€™re persistent and keep ā€œremindingā€ them about the unpaid invoiceā€¦you will eventually be paid.
It is definitely a hassle and I would never put up with it when business is flowing, but in tough times you gotta do what you gotta do.

Hello guys, I am so grateful to the notary cafƩ because this is such a precious form and well needed!
Kudos to you know NotaryCafĆ©. Anywho, it for us frustrated and undervalued signing agents and we need each other for support and sometimes if itā€™s only to vent. I did a signing with NotaryDash through Coast 2 Coast on April 12 this year when I realize that it was already June and I hadnā€™t gotten paid, I called Coast 2 Coast and they proceeded to send me to NotaryDash and NotaryDash! Itā€™s a joke! They have a phone number that no one answers and then thereā€™s a woman named Jenifer Gardner! she does not answer your calls. She reads your messages and you can see that sheā€™s read them. But no response. I called her number which was located on the docs from the loan I did and she answered and just as soon as I could tell her what the issue was, she insisted that she was in the middle of a drive and would call me when she arrived to the office. She never called. I tried for two days, that number - straight to VM so then I called from my business number and what do you know she answered. With to help or answer for me. You email her, she responds in one week and then tells you sheā€™ll get back to you later and then another week passes. I am on my way to the Better Business Bureau. I have also filed a complaint with all of the affiliated businesses. I will also be contacting the title company directly and raise an issue with them for having done business with NotaryDash and to make them aware that because of Notary Dash and C2C they too will be mentioned in my complaints to the BBB and the AG. I do not care if it was $1, one penny or $1000, I performed a phenomenal, era-free, drama-free, stress-free closing in the upmost of professionalism representing these fraudulent companies and I demand my money. My services are not free, I did not sign up to for community service and I am not a volunteer notary. I did not volunteer my services when I agreed to close this signing. There was an agreement made between myself, C2C and ND, which is essentially a contract and This is an official breach of contract, and I will not stand for it , BTW, I am an AOL and when parties agree upon a set term, expectation, and compensation rather verbally and/or written. That my dears is a contract. My services will ever be stolen from me.

4 Likes