Notaries 24-7

Good morning,

I would like to share my experience with Notaries 24-7. I have a great experience with them and they were very professional.

3 Likes

So far good for me, they paid what they promised on time, they respond for support.

I have had a terrible time getting payment from 24-7. 60 days+ out from signing with them and no payment. I have emailed and called and all I get back from them is that “the check is in the mail”.

A good company. I get a lot of work from them. The downside is the amount of time it takes to get paid!! Look for 30-50 days for payment!

1 Like

Message from them:
"Please note we are currently behind in issuing notary payments and do apologize for the delay and inconvenience this may cause you.

I have included our accounting team on this email to see if they can provide an ETA when they expect to mail out your payment(s) or if payment was already sent.

We are working diligently to get caught up and again apologize for this unforeseen delay.

Thank you for your understanding."

I believe this company is broke… I also had a friend hire them to do some documents and they charged them $450 and turned around and wanted to pay me $50 for the signings. What bull-shite.

Waiting for payment 34 days, Will contact lender… Does Snapdocs do anything with companies that don’t pay or respond?

NO, they do NOT!!! I tried to involve them and they told me to deal with it by my self.

I have twice had to contact title and both times, they have assisted me in getting paid. Sorry you have not had positive experiences. It is a shame that companies try to take advantage of us after we work so hard to produce accurate Signings. Please be sure to post the company you have the problem with so others will not do business with them.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.