Notary Cafe Pro Membership

It appears that the platform vendors are creating their own database of notaries. The only leads that I have gotten are from those platforms that I signed up for. I believe what would help me is rather than vendors looking for me, I would like an exhaustive list of the vendors so that I can look for them.

1 Like

The only company that ever hired me from finding me here was probably in 2007 and I believe his signing service out of business. I have gotten more clients from the other two sites that are similar to this one. With that being said, there are not a whole lot of offers in my area in general.

The mortgage industry is almost at a standstill because of the increased interest rates. This is a tough time to get into this industry. That being said, as others have stated, this site is one of three best sites for listing your business. NotaryCafe was the first site to set up a platform where the title company or Signing Service would download the docs and also give you a completion report to complete after the job was finished. You will be called for the job. There will not be a mass text for one job. Unfortunately, NC does not have a list of the companies that use this site. You can find a list of companies on NotaryRotary.com (the Signing Central tab at the top of the page takes you to the list), to market your business and as you sign up with a new company, they might use the NotaryCafe platform.

When you sign up with a new-to-you company, and they use Notary Cafe, their sign up page WILL ASK if you are a Notary Cafe member (or words to that effect). If you are on Notary Cafe, you will not have to add your info as that company that asks USES Notary Cafe.

1 Like

I just changed to the Notary Cafe Pro version. I received 2 calls the next day for direct signings. Now, on got cancelled because they have to update some of the paperwork. I’m on for a signing for $125 for next week Tuesday. I paid $36 for a year of Pro subscription, so once I complete that signing, I will have paid for my one-year subscription and have $95 in my pocket. I had not received any calls or anything before signing up for the Pro subscription. Even if I don’t get any other work (which I’m sure I will), it was an investment well worth it. How many of you pay $5-$7 for a cup of coffee daily? It’s a small investment for a potentially great return. That’s just my way of looking at it and justifying the cost. I’m a business owner and it takes money to make money. I just have to determine how much and the best way to spend my money.

1 Like

Well, not quite, but I get your meaning. The rest of your post is spot on

I see my math didn’t add up. I don’t know what type of calculating I was doing when I wrote that post…LOL.

1 Like

@KellyNotaryTX no…it’s not the math … It’s the fact that after the $36 deducted, there are other business expenses to be taken into account…the whole balance is not in your pocket…time, travel, printing, taxes…and on and on and on…all the things we old folks preach over and over again

2 Likes

That is true! I was referring to the general fact that I was compensated for the money I paid to be at the top of the list…LOL. Bottom line I made more than the $30-$40 the signing services offer for doing the same amount of work!