Notary Go SMS Usage

Hi all. Can anyone explain he SMS Usage box on Notary Go. My profile is complete but the SMS usage is 0% and I’m not sure what that is or how it impacts me receiving signing request. TIA
Andrea

1 Like

@andrea.ellison Great question! :owl: SMS is an acronym that represents (in this instance) Short Message Service. This simply translates to communication via ‘text messaging’ via cellular networks.

:swan:

Hi @cNsa5
Thank you for your response. I’m familiar with the acronym. I’m inquiring on how it relates to my profile and why it’s at zero. Does that mean they’ve tried to text me and saying I didn’t respond or something different?

@andrea.ellison Got it! Thanks for the clarification. :white_check_mark:

Usually within the APP platform there are separate Sections that define & describe various functions. If you’re unable to locate any helpful information there, possibly the following will be of assistance. :sparkles:

From their website [ www.notarygo com/NG/Login/HelpCenter ]. You may find these points of assistance regarding your query. If not, here is their contact number: 855-204-1204

QUOTE: "

• Be sure your REQUIRED CREDENTIALS are up to date, this is the most critical factor to boosting your ranking resulting in more orders!
  • Every 5 signings completed with no negative remarks will boost your ranking
  • Be sure to use SMS to check in and out of signings
  • Increase your mile radius
  • Be sure to keep back outs to a minimum. Agents who accept and then have to be taken off an order are ranked with a negative mark on their profile. This is the number 1 reason for agents raking to be lowered"

:swan:

1 Like

Is Notary Go still in business? I only received a reminder to update my profile with my new DL. Other than that it has been radio silence for possibly a year now.

1 Like

I have the same issue with Notary Go Andrea. My profile is complete. and to save my phone battery I do not have push email enabled, so I’ve missed potential signings with NotaryGo. I’m not sure why despite having my mobile phone, and that option checked in my profile that signings continue to be routed to my email.