Notary in 2 states

I’m thinking of buying a summer home in no and am currently a pa notary . Can I be a notary in New Jersey where I will be spending the summers?

You can be an NJ notary if you are a resident of an adjacent state such as PA. You just need to have a New Jersey business address (“maintain an office in New Jersey”). As a mobile notary, your New Jersey home address would presumably suffice, but best to check with the state of New Jersey to be sure.