Notary Jane

I’m getting invites to be a member of Notary Jane. However the reviews seem to be mixed on 123 notary there is a whole plethora of folks saying how wonderful Notary Jane is which makes me suspicious that they were all from the company and then others are saying watch out. What is it? I trust notary Cafe more than any other site so any of your views or opinions would be very helpful. It would be helpful to me and to any other notary who is getting these Notary Jane emails. Thank you very much

2 Likes

@DominionNotary Hmmm . . ===> AVOID <===

There have been ALERTS & WARNINGS about that business entity as early as 2019.

This information is immediately available within the Notary Cafe database, which is truly a GOLDMINE of insightful & helpful data!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf as a fellow Business Owner.

The following is ONE Notary Cafe thread of interest on your topic for creating this new thread. There are other posts that you’ll find helpful as well in the database . . .

======

Also, other data is immediately available via a web search that provide the following comments"

“Notary Jane was started by Lisa Munyon”
“Notary Jane is a sham”
“Bogus membership charges”

:swan:

Hello,

I thought Notary Jane was down and gone? A few years back, I think during the 2020 Gold Rush, I was asked if I could contribute articles for them. It would have to pass through several edits in order to be posted. That is too much hassle for $25 at a time when we could pretty much guarantee being exhausted, overworked but fairly paid. I don’t have the time or patience to invest in most portals any more, I cannot say I have gotten much work from any one except Notary Cafe and Signing Agen.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.