Notary Reviews - Ripoff or not?

Dan, the website has been up for about two years so it is still very young so to speak, and not all NSAs know what we are all about. However, the purpose and the importance of what the site provides is catching on and I’ve no doubt that membership will increase, steadily through the upcoming years. I’ve taken your last post into consideration and have now included our “instructions on how to navigate through the database” on our membership plan page. I hope this would help NSAs “see” what it is we have to offer, on top of the private Membership Forum. The “value” of having a membership, is the information provided by ONLY NSAs. Which is the major difference between our site and our competition, in that they allow ANYONE to become a member, including owners of signing services, et. al, whose main purpose is to spy on us and blackball the NSA who posts anything negative about their company. Notary Reviews is NOT the same as our competition, and perhaps this is also why we don’t have thousands of members, at this time, as we vett each and every member, as best as we can, to ensure they are actively working NSAs, so not all applicants get accepted. Reviews about our website are available online, and I am so very proud of our members who truly believe in the great work we are doing. And there is still so much more to come! Thank you for your opinions as I find constructive criticism to be the best way to learn on how to improve oneself as well as service and products provided.

1 Like

As far as destroying your application and credentials,* these were deleted* as soon as we received your email. However, I do keep certain information in a database to help improve consumer communications and for marketing purposes, and those two questions are part of the few questions we keep (cut/pasted). Therefore, I didn’t lie to you and none of your NPPI has been exposed nor ever will be at least by me or my staff.

Waste of $$. I do at least 20 closings a week, and have never paid for a membership anywhere l, besides NNA.

No looks like a scam. Stay away from field choice, worst people i have ever dealt with.

1 Like

WOW…as a new notary and notary signing agent… This leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I thought this platform was to build and help others grow. Not to to rip others apart.
I simply found Notary Reviews online. I thought “let me check to see what Notary Cafe has to say”… And I end up with a lot of back and forth.

Well, needless to say, I won’t be signing with this place. Simply because if you are legit, that’s no need to go back and forth with someone to prove it. Period.

For everyone else, unless someone is forcing you to sign up with an agency, you have a choice. You “should,” have common sense.

Either you choose to sign with a company…or you don’t. Period.

Learn from your own experiences and you’ll be able to determine whether or not you want to deal with a particular company.

But, to have to ask for every single company to run across … About their reputation, etc. Just use good common sense.

We all have it. Find your yours.

Good day