Notary2Pro for Experience Notaries

I’m an experienced notary with a decade plus (6,000+ closings) in the industry. Lately since work has been scarce, I’ve been trying new ways to connect with companies. I came across notary pro, and the fact that they share a company list that uses their graduates is great, but i feel like I don’t need the class to take the exam. Does anyone have exerience with just taking the exam, or is that option not offered?

I also read a post from a lady mentioning that Safe Signings was a company on this list. This is a company that has book through Notary Cafe for years, so I am asking, in my case, is there really a point to spend $300 on a list of companies of which half might already be in my customer base?

You may want to give them a call and try to negotiate something, say a lesser fee to take the test to get certified and access to their lists.

1 Like

There just isn’t much business available and too many hungry notaries. The name of the game in this slow time is ‘who will do it cheapest, so hiring party can survive’. That’s all they care about. As to lists…you’ve been around long enough to know all hiring parties who have business in your area. imo, you’d be wasting your time and money.

4 Likes

I hear what you are saying. However, where I live there it’s very saturated with people, and you never know, some companies only work through certain channels.

Texas has about 500,000 Notaries covering a population of 30 million. That’s about 1 notary for every 60 Texans. Always keep you optimism objective and realistic.

1 Like

Don’t waste your money. The company is going through a few management changes in the past.
I’ve done over 20,000+ real estates signings.
Just continue building your own business there’s no magic pill.

They are a good company but it wont change how slow this market is. You are very experienced. Just keep visiting title companies and attorney offices…no need to waste your money. Wish you well.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.