NotaryAct App - Give it a look

I saw some posts about NotaryAct [NA] back in 2017. In sever years, the app has progressed and may be worth another look. In addition, the owner, Scott Keller will respond quickly whether by text, call or email. I have been using NA for a few years and recently upgraded so now I can create loan packages (as opposed to entering each doc individually) on the back end and select the particular pkg depending on the type when I arrive at the closing. You can scan the barcode on the back of driver licenses with your smartphone and the app populates the info into entry fields (name, address, license #, issue date, DOB, expire date) and likely detect whether the license is legitimate which can be difficult with the naked eye. Depending on your state laws, you may take a photo of the license or not and there’s a field for the signature of the signer. You can customize the app as to which fields are required or optional. It will automatically detect your location so that you don’t have to enter the address where the act took place. There is a lot more it will do, such as how much was charged to the signer, # of stamps per assignment, appt time, order #, etc. I back up my journal so that I have control and the ability to retrieve entries in a matter of seconds. NA has saved tons of time.