Notarygo signing opportunity for $43.00

Does anyone know what this company is all about and what is involved in debt settlement? $43.00 is so low a fee. What’s your take on this. Thanks. Karen

There are already numerous forum posts about NotaryGo, generally negative.
Click the link I posted below and you’ll see the different posts about NotaryGo here in the forums. You’ll get plenty of information that will help you decide whether or not you want to work with this company.

NotaryGo Forum Search

1 Like

Forth-THREE dollars. Sorry, I’m cracking up at this.

1 Like

Notaries need to stop taking these types of jobs…it’s devaluing the industry tremendously and these signing agencies are getting use to being cheap. The more people who refuse the more they will increase their payouts.

1 Like

Got an email blast late this afternoon for one @ $30 (and I cracked up at the $43 one). Then, when telling them MY fee, I also see that there was a previously undisclosed faxback of entire pkg. $30!!!

Let’s see… NotaryGo. Blocked them quite a while ago. Checking my notes, I see that they lied about rates (quoted an amount to get me to accept, then sent an assignment sheet with a lower rate and claimed they would “fix it” as soon as the job was completed). They were slow or no pay. The second time my payment was over 90 days, I deactivated my profile and told them to stop calling. Then I blocked their number.

1 Like