NPN Are they still in business?

I called the National Paralegal and Notary two days ago. I was unable to get anyone on the phone. Additional, I havent been seeing orders from them on Snapdocs.

My last order for them was in February. I expected to receive a payment from them this month. The payment is late so I reached out to accounting. I was told that the network of law firm that they do business with is involved in a federal lawsuit and that (the network) they haven’t been able to pay their vendors. NPN said that their lawyers are working to get their payments and so I have to wait to get my payment.

What is going on?

2 Likes

@pajyoung Good question.

Longtime business entity that many members have WARNED to NOT work with them.

Here are 2 germane RECENT threads that you may find helpful:

======

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf and the results show 27 separate threads (in addition to yours) about this particular business entity. There is a plethora of data immediately available on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=NPN%20order%3Alatest

======
Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

Know that this organization is pond scum. See additional notes below and on search tab above.

You’ve heard the correct story. The law firms are in court.

NPN has shut down permanently. You need to email Lisa the owner for any outstanding invoices.

1 Like

I did signings for NPN for 6 years. I was also a document manager for them for 3 years. I would just lime to say that NPN is the SIGNING service and not the scammers. They are literally just the middleman that hires notaries just like any other signing services. They are no longer in business due to the scam of the “law firm” who was shut down by the courts. Which is no fault of NPN.

@mrsmarcano6 I’m going to beg to differ with you - this is the company that had notaries take a test after which, they told them, if passed successfully they would be Paralegals…which is not true.

NPN has been a non-payer for years. Maybe the wrongdoings of the law firm are not the fault of NPN, but NPN’s failure to pay and misrepresentations to notaries IS their fault…

Glad to hear they are out of business and can’t rob anyone else of monies earned. I have no sympathy for any company that rips off the sub-contractors and ICs who work for them. I’m curious how long they’ve been OOB and who the law firm was

I also took that same quiz and was never told that if I pass, i would be a paralegal. Where did you read that?

Lisa Munyon is the accounting manager and I have been reaching out to her and getting the same response that they have not been paid from the company that contracted them. I did not know until right now that they are out of business.

This has been reported over the course of the years and on various forums

1 Like

Wow, I have never seen that from them. I had no clue

Lisa is the owner of NPN and Notary Jane. I am sorry that this is happening to you

Charter Legal if you google the CFPB lawsuit against Charter, 5 states suing them

Sandstone Law Firm. I have 375 owed me from NPN and haven’t been paid because of this law firm. I worked for them for 4 years and was paid otherwise. I doubt I will see this money.

TO ALL WHO ARE OWED FUNDS ===>>>

Here is a direct url link to a Notary Cafe post by @rparker providing a Step-by-Step Guide to successfully receiving payment from a non-paying business entity:

:swan: