Onboarding

I’d like to share to everyone that I’ve received three phone calls and emails to onboard with known companies that are forming their own panel of NSA’s. Two of my three so far used to use a signing service… They basically are turning towards being just like Amrock which is wonderful for us all!! I’m not “downing Signing services by far but as soon as rates went up, numerous ones went under and non payment to us is huge. My point of expressing this to all is to remind you to keep all your profiles current, everything as current as possible. Always answer your phone, even at a closing to at least state where your at and may you call back or email who’s reaching out to you. I always let signers know my phone is my work and that I’ll only respond quickly if it pertains to work but will quickly end the call. 99% respect and understand this. I cannot begin to tell you how many times I’ve heard someone tell me whether it’s General Notary needs from my website and/or a signing company that called me second and stated “you answered your phone”, meaning you were going to be assigned before me but you didn’t answer… Of course I’ve had a very limited few times that I couldn’t answer but make that rare!! I certainly have much more to learn, I do not know everything please know I’m definitely educated in contact, communication, updates etc… The companies forming their own panel of notaries have reached out mostly with a call, one so far emailed. The rates are set but of course negotiation is still available in respect to distance, etc. Just about the only calls I cancel is the ones that say spam. Lol
This is simply advise that I wanted to reiterate as I know for certain it’s positive! Also if your not a member of Notary Stars, you are missing out on so much knowledge in so many different areas I cannot begin to tell you! Give it a try, send me a message and I’ll get you a week or two in to see the huge advantages! (No I don’t work for them) but I highly suggest them!!
Best to All!!
Jody

Just out of curiosity…where are you located AND what does Notary Stars generally pay? $29.95/mo. is pretty high for work you may never receive.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.