Oneway Video Interview for Bancserv

Hey @VIPnotaryCO I’m in the process of taking my interview do you remember what they asked? And also I see that you made mentions of fees in another post. Do you believe asking for $125 is too much? I want my signings to make sense, but I also want to be realistic.

I’m wondering the same thing. I dont want to accept their $75 fees thats ridiculous. But dont want to overprice myself either.

Huh,:thinking: it has to be location then, I don’t think I’ve ever seen $75 from them.:thinking:

I have no clue if its the area or its something new now but on the contractor agreement they have their fees and you can put what fee you require if you disagree with their fee. Their fee for everything even RM is $75. I’m hoping what I put in does not deter them from using me. :frowning:

1 Like

IMO, I would put down the fees that you are comfortable with. From what I can see, they don’t even go by your fees, they just put out whatever fees. I have accepted $175 1 page signing without negotiation needed. I thought it was an error, I called to ask if there were supposed to be more than just 3 pages with 1 signature/notarization or any scan back! The guy said, yep, that’s it only 3 pages and no scanback. I was like ok, thank you! :pray:

I cannot sign up with Bancserve at all. 3 months in a row from tech issues to simply not working. Hopefully registration is easier in 2022 :wink:

Im so hyped! I passed the test!!! It took me directly to the onboarding page. Now i wait for the email to upload docs…Right? I made a 94 on the test. I wish I knew which one I missed. Oh well Im happy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! But I decided to quit my NSA job!!!

I don’t believe you !!

1 Like

Sorry, I’m letting you know that I quit! …

What?! No!! I don’t understand. Your one of the best out there!

I quit!!!

April Fool, April Fool, April Fool !

1 Like

I knew it!:rofl: you love this job too much!

1 Like

1 Like

Ha! Happy April fools Day! The day you quit I’ll know to switch it up! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hi @VIPnotaryCO ,
Do you remember what type of questions were in the interview?
Thank you

As I recall, my hair was blonde when I did the video! :joy: First question was basically an introduction about yourself, briefly talk about your life, where you live, married, kids, your work experience leading to NSA job, like what type of closings you have done, etc. I probably went off the subject as usual:) :joy:
Just be yourself, smile, be friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I think I was funny too.
Basically just read the question and go for it in your own way!

This topic was automatically closed after 74 days. New replies are no longer allowed.