Out of Office-Pause

Hello, I had to set an out of office for 2 weeks recently. This is the first time in 3 years that I have ever had to do this. I had “paused” my alerts with Snap Docs and Signing Order. I may be in panic mode LOL but since resuming I have not received any offers. Has anyone else ever had to “pause” their activity and if so did it take some time for the “ball to get rolling” again?

Thank you

I’ve wondered what ‘pausing’ does to your ‘rating’, too. Sounds like it has a negative effect as offers have been increasing (not the fee offered…that seems to be decreasing) on all the platforms.

1 Like

Ugh……I was afraid this may be what happens :frowning: this is unfortunate….but life happens….I guess I will look at it as a fresh start or a painful learning experience. Thanks for the response :wink:

If your return was just a couple days ago…wasn’t much of anything coming over the Mem. Day weekend. Was a lot of last minute panic stuff the week before the 3 day weekend. And, I’ve seen NOTHING today. Area-specific, of course. Could just be the momentary weirdness of this business.

Yes! Just a couple of days ago for my return. And thank you for the positive message….I will keep you posted :slight_smile:

The offers are arriving, I am so relieved. I panicked a little😂

2 Likes

Thanks for the good news that pausing is OK.

3 Likes

I know there is no impact with Signature Closers and haven’t seen issues with Signing Order. As for SnapDocs, I turned off notifications long ago. Even their notifications waste my time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.