Passwords for opening docs after they are Downloaded?

I took an assignment from Accurate Group. LLC, the first one I have taken from them, For a HELOC I was supposed to do today @11am. I had been out on a signing and checked my emails yesterday evening when I got home, had and email saying my doc were ready to download. then I had one that said the “password” to open the file had been sent to me in a text, checked my text messages( even went 3 days back) and no text ever received with a password. I tried to call about it, got voicemail, received another email that I needed to contact this other person at another email or number. So after making several attempts, trying 3 different emails and 3 different phone numbers by 10 AM this morning, I called the client to cancel due to fact I was unable to open their docs to print! I have NEVER before had the docs require a password once I downloaded them …anyone every experience this situations before, or dealt with this Accurate group before?

This is done frequently. I like it better than getting docs by simple email attachment.

1 Like

I’ve done several assignments with the Accurate Group. Yes, their docs require a password to open, however, I’ve never had a problem with them not getting the password to me immediately after the docs have been sent. They either call me directly or text me the password. They’re actually a great company to work for and pay almost immediately after a signing.

1 Like

Hi, Are HELOC packages usually small? About how many pages? i see a notice came through in my area (Michigan) from Accurate Group LLc but haven’t worked with them yet. Thanks:)