Payment, finally from ASAP PRO NOTARY SERVICES, Lisa

My signing was Aug. 30, 2016, got paid on Nov 21, 2016… It took several emails from Sept. Oct. & finally in Nov. a text to a number, located on a new order came thru SD. I finally made a connection with a person via phone, who verified all my info was correct, I was given a person’s name in accounting! My info wasn’t synced (they said) so I went unpaid over the time it should have taken. After speaking and the verification process, I was assured a check would go out…it did, it arrived, I was paid, checked cleared… They are BLOCKED!! Feeling fortunate… won’t try it again!

It’s really sad, they used to be a GREAT company to work for! I worked for them for many years and then about 2 years ago they started paying slower and slower. I’m glad you got paid, but I agree, I had to stop accepting business from them due to the slow pay issues.

1 Like

Wow, just as I was getting ready to email them about payments for two orders I completed over two months ago for them, I get a email notification about this specific post in reference to them. Yeah, after I receive payment I don’t think I’ll be doing business with them again either, thanks for the feedback. I was definitely going to look them up to verify but after seeing your reviews I think that’s about all the confirmation I’ll need. Thanks

What number did you use to contact them that you finally got paid? I have a signing from September that is unpaid. Thank you

Gina send text to 817-980-2641, be sure to put work order info to accounting dept. good luck, it may take a couple of days for a reply. Hope this helps

Thank you very much!

The issue I’m having is that they state payment has been mailed, but I don’t receive it for almost 2 weeks. I’m told the payment was mailed on a certain date, but the post-mark on the envelope is for days later. Also, I’ve had 2 “missing” checks. I do a lot of work for them. I do think they’re honest. Maybe it’s just the post office.

The paper work explains 45 days after the closing, and that is what they do with my pay, never have any issues with asappro LISA.

1 Like

That’s great, may you continue to have success with them!! You are 1 out of hundreds that don’t get paid properly. Consider yourself fortunately blessed!

2 Likes

Im a notary in San Antonio and I have also experienced slow from ASAP- You have to be the squeaky wheel with them or they will take all the time they can to pay out.

And then they get mad when you proactively text them and use the magic words:

“My next step is to go to Title and start a complaint process if you don’t pay me.”

Now she insists the check was mailed yesterday (after I’d sent her two invoices and a deadbeat signing company letter), which I don’t believe.

Just make sure is within the near 45 days. When you receive an order they let you know when to expect the check.

I’ve had this happen with them four or five times. It’s not the post office. They note on SD that the payment has been sent, and the envelope is postmarked two weeks later.

Same here. Always a different excuse why payment not received for over 60 days!

I had a payment over 3 months due, I sent a letter to the Better Business Bureau, the Title company and the Attorney General, then a letter to them explaining that just because they marked the payment sent on SD doesn’t mean that I have been paid and I have sent out emails to the list above. Lisa contacted me within 2 hours and I had payment straight away and the other signings that I had done were all paid on time.

1 Like

I conducted and completed a signing on July 9, 2018. It is not 50 days since completing. I contacted a person identified as Lisa, at 817-980-2641. She has a voice message indicating to text or leave a message. I left both. I believe that she screens all of her messages. Her first reply was, “I’ll check tonight”. I left her the first message this morning at approximately 9:13am. TONIGHT. WHAT?. This company is a joke, I do not like chasing monies that is owed to me. I going to send a demand letter for payment, and my next move will be to civil court. I am not the one to be played with. I should have checked the feedback regarding this company. I am going to use FB to let others know about how this company treats signing agents. DO NOT USE ASAP PRO NOTARY SERVICES. They will not pay you, and they have all the excuses in the world. A lot of lips service.

I conducted and completed a signing on July 9, 2018. It is not 50 days since completing. I contacted a person identified as Lisa, at 817-980-2641. She has a voice message indicating to text or leave a message. I left both. I believe that she screens all of her messages. Her first reply was, “I’ll check tonight”. I left her the first message this morning at approximately 9:13am. TONIGHT. WHAT?. This company is a joke, I do not like chasing monies that is owed to me. I going to send a demand letter for payment, and my next move will be to civil court. I am not the one to be played with. I should have checked the feedback regarding this company. I am going to use FB to let others know about how this company treats signing agents. DO NOT USE ASAP PRO NOTARY SERVICES. They will not pay you, and they have all the excuses in the world. A lot of lips service.

Does this customer pay, late or otherwise, without receiving a payment demand? I refuse to do business with companies that don’t send payments out on a regular basis. If it requires a demand from me to be paid, I assume that they really don’t like paying their vendors at all, and I don’t want to do business with someone who does not want to pay me.

Another NSA knew there were problems in my getting paid for several signings They refused signing with explanation I got paid soon after also put note on Snapdocs order

I had only one signing with ASAP PRO. They are not ASAP with payment, 3 months after several calls, and they are not PRO!!! Never, ever will I do business with them!