Payment from All States Notary, Inc

Has anyone had a problem with payments from All States Notary, Inc.?

I only close for Title Companies and have no problems

I only due RON’s closing

I know this is an older post. I did a signing for them at the end of July and have yet to be paid. I have left messages within Snapdocs and received responses, but still no check. I was wondering what was your experience.

@zed298 & @signaturexpeditors There are threads dating back to November of 2017, February of 2021, etc. within the GOLDMINE Notary Cafe database regarding non-payment by this business entity.

You can perform a Search of the database to gather additional insightful details regarding those experiences.

======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. Research within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

I always perform searches before consulting with another individual. That is how I found this thread. There have not been many others that provided me with the information I needed.