Payment from mortgage connect

Continuing the discussion from Inspire Closing Services - FKA Mortgage Connect:

I HAVE DONE MANY SIGNING FOR MORTGAGE CONNECT , THEY ARE A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH, WHAT I FOUND OUT IS THE NOTARY HAS TO KEEP THE FILE NUMBER OF THE JOB. AND SUBMIT IT ON THEIR INVOICE SLIP CORRECTLY AND THEY WILL PAY YOU. GOOD FOLLOW UP TO YOUR ACCOUNTING QUESTIONS,ME NOT GETTING PAID IS MY FAULT NOT THERE’S , THEY ARE A DAMN GOOD COMPANY AND THEY DO PAY USUALLY WITHIN 2 WEEKS.

1 Like

Don’t you wonder why some companies just pay within 2 weeks without requiring a lot of busywork, while others want an invoice…on their form…with all the details…submitted on a particular day…and it then takes weeks to finally be told what you did ‘wrong’ so they ‘couldn’t’ pay you?

2 Likes

Yes, one does wonder, especially since payment is made on the day of closing. Makes one wonder if the “ponzie” scheme is at work?

1 Like

MC is a nationwide title and escrow firm that deals with abstractors, attorneys, inspectors, brokers… pretty much the full range of real estate professionals, as well as NSAs. I imagine the number of invoices they process weekly must be well into the hundreds.

By requiring the use of their own forms, they speed processing and reduce internal errors.

Personally, I complete my invoices using their templates, with a screen print from my MC Completed Orders screen.

Not as easy as Vendor Pay, Amrock, FASS… but it is what it is.

1 Like

I have been doing signings for MortgageConnect/Inspire Closings for several years. You MUST send your billing requests on THEIR invoice forms and always note their signing order # listed on the Closing confirmation. They ALWAYS pay. One of the best out there. Feel free to contact me. admin@kcmns.com

2 Likes

Unfair, biased and inaccurate posting. They are a 5 Star in my experience the last 5 years.

This sounds like a great company to work with. Can you please post their official website? I would love to join. Thanks!

How do you submit invoices for Inspire? I keep sending it to an email and their web site gets glitchy.

Please advise.

thank you

they are very slow to pay and now my balances are escalating so I am turning down signings from them until they are current. I hate to do it but they have left me no choice. I love the crew, too, but hey, I can’t have this HUGE AR sitting out there.

use a spread sheet and make sure you have a SAMPLE FROM THEM and do a save as for each month you submit. I MUST do this because their portal is VERY temperamental. And they are slowing down how fast they used to pay which does concern me. Good luck. bb

Save as a .pdf and send to inspirevendorpayments@mortgageconnectlp.com

Alright now, say that say that!