Payment have not been paid

I have not been paid for any of my signing, I continue to recover signing and have them completed all in timely manner. ink, paper and traveling cost do not pay itself. has been three months; no one likes contacting me only enjoy sending my loans without any payment … (after 30from loan) but it has been more than 30days. from each encounter

You don’t say who is not paying you, but I would suggest you use the search feature here (magnifying glass in upper brown ribbon near your avatar) and search each company that has not paid you. Also, contact title about the non-payment.

And just a side note - I see you are in MD - do you know you need a title producer’s license in order to close loans in Maryland? Your profile does not indicate that you have this.

@maggiejones It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

the FNF fiasco may be the cause. Have you heard about FNF?

Notary Dash Vendor: - company Coast2coast sends me Loans

why would they be involve?

I recently did two signings for Coast to Coast and was paid within 30 days. In the past, I have had others refuse to pay because they were not compensated by the company that hired them. Have you called them?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.