PDQ Notary Inc

RE: PDQ Notary Inc (Nancy Stancil) O:(888) 277-1813 C:(573) 225-3921 F:(314) 872-8434 E:docs@pdqnotary.com 2258 Schuetz Road Ste 100 St Louis, MO 63146.

I completed a closing for PDQ, 40 days ago, and have not been paid. I have sent e-mails, called (left messages), with no call return or email. Does any one have any further information on how I may be able to contact them?

Have done a few for them & usually paid quicker than most. BUT, you do have to complete the section on the bottom of the order you received and scan/e-mail it to: Docs@PDQnotary.com upon completion to receive pay. Did you?

2 Likes

I’ve also successfully completed multiple Signing Orders [SOs] for PDQ in the past => most recently a few years back.

Payment turnaround time average (at that point in time) was between 3 to 4 weeks.

Confirm @Arichter 's insight of: “you do have to complete the section on the bottom of the order you received and scan/e-mail it to: Docs@PDQnotary.com upon completion to receive pay.”

:swan:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.