Phoenix Market Area

I am highly interested in becoming a mobile notary as well as a Loan Signing Agent.

Are there any local members in here that can share what the market is like here in Phoenix?

I would love to serve others as well as be my own boss and cut the umbilical cord from working in corporate america the rest of my working years. I know it will take time to build this up.

How many have taken the loan signing agent courses via Mark Wills? Have any of you attended his annual conference?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Don’t know about Phoenix, but you can do a search on your zip code to see how many starving notaries are near you in a severely decreasing market due to increased interest rates. Not a good time to give up the day job.

I have and via the signingagent.com website there are 17 pages of notaries all within a 20 mile radius.

I would not give up my day job until I had a sufficient savings funds to protect myself during the slow times.

Don’t be giving up your day job. In fact, don’t even think about it. Once interest rates started rising last year, the refinance gravy train was over rover. There’s still biz out there for well established notaries, but it’s a fraction of what it once was. There was a point I’d do 30–40 refinance packages a month, (plus Buy/Sell and new home sales.) Now? Maybe 5 or 6 in a good month.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but better you know the reality of it.