Places to Find General Notary Work in Southern California

Hi. I’ve just gotten my notary commission and am looking for platforms where I can find general notary work in Southern California. Thanks!

Try all the free sites Yelp, Yellowpages, etc. Type ‘notary near me’ into your browser & then create a free page with the ones that show up first. Do NOT ever, never, take the bait and agree to any pay-to-play gimmicks even the free sites try to entice you with. There is no ROI because, generally speaking, GNW does not pay in the thousands. Note, also, I know nothing about the So CA area.

2 Likes

@r.joshua.jones The insights conveyed above by @Arichter are :100:percent perfectly accurate, most importantly the excerpt by her in my post.

:swan:

1 Like

Congrats! Google business page will be your best friend, this is where I get most of my general notary work. Also make a simple flier and take your business cards too and try walking into businesses that would need a notary such as accountants, hospitals, nursing homes, jails ( I’ve don’t a few ! ) even your local ups and banks because they have notaries but can’t notarize many documents! They will refer you if you make a good impression as oppose to them just saying no to the customer. Also follow up by going back to those places to keep the momentum. Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice! I appreciate you.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing all that golden wisdom! I will be following your advice.

1 Like