Possible relocation

Hello All - I am a MI Notary looking for advice. However I am contemplating moving from Michigan to South Carolina. I know that South Carolina is an attorney state. I am trying to find out if there is opportunities for loan signing agents there? I see a lot of people post from different areas but not the Carolinas. I have built up my business pretty nicely here and I don’t mind doing so again, but what is troubling me is that I have not seen one notary from South Carolina post anything which gives me great pause. Please let me know your thoughts and experiences!!! Thank you so much! This is an awesome platform!

There are 83 notaries listed here in SC. The first one states that an attorney must be ‘present’ or ‘involved’ (whatever that means). Hopefully one of them can give you some insight into how an NSA fits into this.

That helps tremendously! Thank you! Where did you go to look up the number of notaries in a state? Now I am curious as to how many are here in Michigan.

Just go to Find a Notary [Tab on the Ribbon above] and left click the Expand button & enter your data elements. :angel:

Works like a charm! Thank you so much!

1 Like