Prestige Notary: Stay Away

Also, I went online and found one of the national companies that offer apostille for every state. They charge a lot and then they still have to farm it out to a Virginia notary. Cut out the middle man.

Hi April its Shawn
Remember we talked about this you have to send in your invoice to them. Call me later and we can get you together.

You get em girl. I love committed people.

I stopped doing business with them. I had to contact title to get paid. So many of these services are working on shoestrings now since the market has collapsed. They try to wait as long as possible to pay, sometimes over 50 days. I did a signing from First Class notary, and I’m holding my breath because last time I had a hard time getting paid. If I have the same problem, they’re gone.

1 Like

It sure would be nice if Title companies using Signing Services put the Notary portion of the fee on the Closing Disclosure and paid the Notary at closing, just like they pay Realtors and Lenders.

Or, if they required the Signing Services to pay the Notary upon closing. Yes, I imagine, that would be a cash flow issue for may Signing Services.

Yes. I’ve sent them 3 invoices and called. I spoke with a young lady who said she would get it taken care of. She acted as though they never received an invoice from me.

I’ll try that as well. I think I’ll add that to each of my invoices at all times. Thank you for the advice.

Whether or not I read their Yelp reviews is not the point. I know every business is not honest. I can take the time to review each company that I get a signing request from. I trusted them to do what they said they would do just as I did what I said I would do!

That would be great! That’s why I’m working to get direct signings from title companies.

My next step is to go to the title company. I’m giving Prestige until Wed morning only because I’m trying to enjoy family over the next couple of days.

Notary Dash is extremely slow about paying, makes no sense at all, as I am typing this they sent me two offers for 30.00, I didn’t accept, I have countered in the past and received the offer but they are at least 45 days in paying, very discouraging

1 Like

Slow payers get paid and then, either are in finsncial trouble, or deposit the money for interest.

I had a problem with them as well. Won’t take any more assignments from.them, either. I hope you get paid.

The last time I worked with them probably about 2 years ago it took about 90 days to get paid after sending the initial invoice and maybe 2/3 follow up emails. Maybe they would have paid in 90+ days without all the emails idk but as you said, keep on it and they will eventually pay. Blessings to you!

Hi Kelly, I just realized they owe me $85 since Jan 29. I sent them a reminder on 4/16, no reply. I am going to share with them what notaries are saying about them (anonymously, of course)…see if that gets a buzz.

Kelly, do you have a Checkbook.io account that they use for payments?

yes everyone knows this.

I do. I called them and spoke with someone directly. It took over a week but I finally got paid. I think I called 844-414-9224

I am happy to say that I finally got paid! I had to call Prestige Notary and speak with someone in their accounts office to get things taken care of, The lady was really nice. It seemed as though she was unable to find any of the invoices I had sent. I have no clue what really happened. I just know I can’t work for a company that does not follow through with their payments unless they are being harrassed!

1 Like

Thanks for the information. I will call today