Pricing and Mentoring

I am very new Notary in Pennsylvania and trying to start my business, I am having some trouble filling out my profile for Notary Cafe can anyone help me will suggestions on the pricing list please. And I am looking for a mentor I have questions anyone interested in mentoring a new notary in PA, thanks.

You don’t have to fill out pricing and I wouldn’t until you really know what your costs are. If you insist–don’t go cheap. And be aware that nobody reads or cares what fee you’ve entered… you’ll still get the way too cheap offers of $90 or less anyway. Sad, but true.

2 Likes

look at others as well to gain benchmark - I’m in DE (next door to you) check out mine too. good luck Sis

I do not believe we have access to look at each other pricing in the profiles??? Unless I missed something sorry.

Still looking to figure out my pricing in here to add to my profile in here.

(CA) Arichter is very wise and, in this case especially, 100% correct. Nobody cares or reads what you’ve entered for pricing on this site so don’t spend too much time on that.

Signing services will make offers (some are good and some are ridiculous) and you can accept, decline or negotiate - that’s about it. With so little work coming from them these days (and for the foreseeable future) you’ll do best to decide what your profit margin is and work for a fee that comports with that number.
Best of luck to you.

2 Likes