Printer shortage

I had the same problem. I ended up buying a Brother HL-L6200DW and added a lower paper tray for legal size paper. I purchased it from b&H Photo.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&A=accessoryIntermediate&Q=&sku=1225996&is=REG

Paid a little more that I wanted but I didn’t want to miss out on future jobs.

1 Like

Hello Pauline,
Call Tim Ramsey at RPM Services in Katy Texas. 512-788-3912. He sells reman HP printers and cartridges. It will be worth the short lead time and price will be very reasonable.
Please tell him I referred you.
Best regards.
Jeff Uhler
Snapnotary.us
503-766-7350

1 Like

I just received my printer from Office Depot - Brother MFC-L5850dw. Also got the high capacity cartridge. Ordered online Aug 31, received Sep 2. Second tray was on back-order, delivered Sep 09.

My goodness! Dual tray laser printers are hard to come by these days. Spent hours on-line with multiple large vendors, chatting with tech and searching. I ended up ordering a HP 404DW from Staples for $349.99 and then the extra paper tray HP D9P29A from Walmart for $169.99. This was the best deal I could put together for availability. Both components should be delivered by next weekend. Wish me luck setting these up with my iPadPro11!
PS: (I already have a stand alone scanner…Brother ADS1700w)