Professional Settlement Services

Continuing the discussion from Debt Signings - Professional Signing Services - Client called the police:

This company does normal mortgage related work. But they also do what they term “debt” relief which also includes tax relief work. Their paperwork on the assignment they gave me today, 11/18/2017 states this: “For this assignment you will be representing Tax Defense Network as a paralegal to meet and represent…”

Doing so is illegal in the state of Oregon. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF REPRESENTING YOURSELF AS A PARALEGAL UNLESS YOU ARE ONE.

I refused to take the original assignment last year for debt relief because of these words. The “tax relief” paperwork says the same thing again. I thought this assignment would be different. I am going to send the assignment straight to Oregon’s Attorney General. This company knows what they are doing is wrong.

Thank you for this. I’m a paralegal, and in California we can only represent ourselves as a paralegal if we work under the direction of an attorney. I am glad I do not do debt resolution work.

I’m a Oregon guy. Thanks for the info.

PSS . is been is been using robotic calls to contact notaries. It has gotten super annoying & I told them to stop the robotic calls and followed up with a complaint to FCC.

If you want to file complaint, use this resource at FCC

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=39744

If you are having issues filling out this form, please call 888-225-5322 and select option 4 

Callers must have your prior express written consent before making telemarketing calls using a prerecorded or artificial voice. Telephone solicitation calls to your home are prohibited before 8 am or after 9 pm. Telemarketers have never been permitted to make robocalls to your wireless phone based solely on an “established business relationship” with you.

Telemarketers are no longer able to make telemarketing robocalls to your wireline home telephone based solely on an “established business relationship” that you may have established when purchasing something from a business or contacting the business to ask questions.

DEBT RESOLUTION by CONMEN… AS a notary, YOU ARE ACCRUING BAD KARMA , KNOWING VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE PUSHING A GUY DEEPER IN DEBT AND A HELL-A-LOT OF FEES / CHARGES FOR NEXT TO NOTHING SERVICES, WHILE YOU GET WHAT?? 40$…

NOTARIES!!! STAY AWAY FROM DEBT SETTLEMENT/ TAX SETTLEMENT AND OTHER STUFF, ESPECIALLY FROM OUT OF STATE OPERATORS…

MANY STATES, THE ONLY LEGIT DEBT / TAX AND OTHER CREDIT COUNSELLING ARE LOCAL , LICENSED, REGISTERED NON PROFITS . OUT OF STATE OPERATORS ARE ILLEGIT.

PLEASE , ALSO CONTACT DEPT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS IN YOUR STATE.