Profile Setup

Hello. I am inquiring about how to complete my profile. Whenever I log in it states that my profile is only 84% complete. I have filled out all applicable fields. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Could someone guide me please? Thanks

Hi @atyourrequestnotary

Welcome to Notary Cafe!

The completion percentage is a measure of how many of the available fields have been completed and is heavily influenced by the quantity of characters (not quality) provided in the Introduction and Experience section of your profile. By adding a little more information to this section, you can increase the completion percentage. Just to clarify, the completion percentage measures the “Professional Introduction & Experience” and not the “Personal Bio.”

This number does not affect your listing position or visibility in our network. We also recommend selecting “CSA” (Certified Signing Agent) in the Capabilities toward the bottom of the page if you have completed a training course in loan documents. That will include your listing in searches that filter for this specific qualification.

One note - The completion percentage number may not be updated immediately after a change to your profile. It can sometimes take up to 24 hours to reflect changes, depending on the timing of when your profile is synced across our network.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

1 Like