Pronto Notaries / Shadow Notaries

Has anyone worked for this company?
No website, No social platform.
All transaction are by phone and email.
Pronto Notaries/ Shadow Notaries.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I just received an order from them.
The transactions have been done through e-mail and text too.

1 Like

I guess we will wait and see if the payment arrive in Net 30. Thanks for your reply

Good Morning,
Just checking in to see if your received your payment. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Well this may be true.
I try my best to look only for good things in people.
However, 25 years in business. I’ve learned to CYA.
I have the contact info to the Title company I worked for. And I made contact with them before accepting this assignment. Then I sent her a follow up thank you email.
So they know me.
I will be reaching out with a friendly email on and no later then NET 31.
Let’s just hope this is not predator.

This is why Notary Cafe is so important.
We can sound all the bells and whistles.

2 Likes

I agree. Have a Wonderful Day!

1 Like

Hello, Everyone who has accepted an order From Pronto Notaries.
I sent an email no reply.
I called no answer.
I think it’s time to reach out to the Title company and label them a SCAM!

Looking for your feedback…

1 Like

Have you been paid yet?

Hi there, just checking in. Have you been paid yet?

I would send an email just to the Title informing them of our conversation here on Notary Cafe.
I will send an email to the Title in the morning and call her.
It’s time to stop them.

1 Like

Good Morning,
I just spoke with her yesterday. She went through the same conversation with me as she did you.
I not sure if I want to wait Net90. It’s really sad, but I will be contacting the Title company today by phone. And maybe even the office manager, not the agent. I will wait 5 more day then I will post on this page it’s a scam. Beside them are you doing ok?

I’ve worked for them and have not been paid.

1 Like

Nothing yet, She took my CashApp information, after a request for Thanksgiving day.
Let me stay classy in our forum… I said Yes within 5 miles of my home and payment for 55+ days ago TODAY!!! Oder was filed without me and I’m still waiting. SMH

After many weeks! I was paid. :sweat_smile:
They sent the payment via CASHApp on day 56.
I hope this was not the normal for this company.
But, no matter how long it took for the payment, the payment was received.
I wish them much success in the future.

1 Like

Yayyyyy!!! Great News. Wishing you all the Best.

1 Like

Well, I am on day 41 so hopefully, they will pay me within this month! Still, bad business to pay past net 30

2 Likes

Thank goodness for this forum. I accepted an order last week with a pending signing date of 3/10/21. I was skeptical because of the way I received the order. Then I couldn’t find anything online. Hopefully payment has changed. It’s difficult for new SA’s to wait longer than 45 for payment. Thank you all who contributed and continued to update this thread.

3 Likes

@docssignednotary did you get paid? Please advise. I took an order from them just now :0/

1 Like

Hi Melissa. Yes, I completed several orders with no issues and prompt payment.

1 Like

I’m not feeling like I want to service these folks today and wait 45 days for payment!!! No thank you!!! Dont like the way I was contacted, After the exchanges on the who. what, when & where, & no confirmation! I got an email from them last nite and was told docs would be uploaded, was sent an emailed link to the docs that didnt work! As of right now I’m still waiting on them to resend docs for 6pm…I’m removing my self out of this fiasco!!