Pulse check (RON work)

Hello all! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and is having a happy holiday season!

So I wanted to ask as I’m working full-time, how is the work going for their who want to do RON as a side-hustle? I’m already a Notary Signing Agent with an LLC, but not enough work or time to market, so had to go back to work full-time.

I know there are a lot of people who’ve been doing this a long time, so I’m seeking guidance. Is it worth it?

Also, since I’m here. Can anyone tell me who they would recommend as their provider?

Thank you all!

2 Likes

I will be 100% honest. If you want to make money as a RON, whether full or part time, you need to hustle for your work and market yourself. There are some platforms that will deliver business to you but you “clock in” and sit online with hundreds of other RONs throughout the country hoping you can grab a signing. Many never are able to get any business this way.

The first place to determine which platform is for you is to check with the SOS of your state for their approved list. After that, you will find out which platforms fit your needs. Some are very expensive, some are more flexible than others and some have big limitations.

6 Likes

Thank you for your candor and advice. I truly appreciate it!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.