Question on fees from a newbie

As a newbie, I appreciate your great list of suggestions. You were very thorough and covered all bases.

I think just coast2coast signings is the only ones that pay the lows fees. I also uses snap docs and stopped taking signings from coast2coast also cause they never paid me on time. Seems like all other companies on snapdocs pay higher but they rarely will assign you, especially if you’re a newbie.

Morning. I am a new NSA and saw your post about the excel spreadsheet. If possible I would like to request it be sent to me

Hello Anthony, will be glad to but I need your email as I can not attach it here.

Sure thing. anthony@4familyllc.net. Thank you in advance

thank you for the info - this is great! Where did you find used printers?

It is an art… and a bit of luck. I know what certain services have paid me for past jobs, so I know how far I can push them. And I do. I get the job 9/10 times.

Hi, I would like to ask for a copy also. Please and thanks.
connersigning@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing, I’m definitely going to look into adding this to my equipment!! Tasha/Richmond/VA

I’m a new signing agent and to get the experience I need and exposure I know there is a lot of discussion around not accepting low offers but at this point, I am willing to take it. I have no idea what these companies use to base their fees. My first appointment was a three-page Grant Deed that took me 5 min to complete and they paid me $75. The second was a refinance 98-page document and they paid $100 and my last was a seller package of 20 pages and they paid $50. I was just grateful to get the opportunity to be able to show the title companies that I want to work with them… Other Signing Agents may be mad about me accepting what they call low fees but as newbies, we don’t have a choice at times if we want the work.

Gratitude for your work being exploited is the mindset of an employee, not a business owner. I can’t speak for other NSAs, but I’m not mad at you. It’s your life and your income. Saying no to exploitation helps every NSA as well as yourself…

1 Like

Noblenotary615
I’m looking for a mentor, how can we connect?