Quick question Navy Federal Credit union

I’m trying to contact title but having a hard time
Do they usually want black or blue ink for Navy Federal Credit union
equity signings? Thanks

@jennjoneis In my direct experience with NFTS LLC, they’ve never intimated an ink color preference when accepting their Signing Orders [SO].

Additionally, I have reviewed the “Acknowledgement and Agreement - NFTS LLC” and there are no specifics regarding ink choices.

:swan:

1 Like

If your signing agent instructions do not specify which color, either blue or black ink should be fine. You could ask your hiring company if in doubt.

When it is my choice, I prefer to use blue ink because it stands out better in black and white documents.

P.S. @jennjoneis, I have found when there happens to be an ink color preference for a loan package, it is posted in the instructions “SIGN IN BLUE INK ONLY” or “SIGN IN BLACK INK ONLY”. It usually appears on the assignment confirmation and again in the signing instructions within the loan package.

Ink colors title companies want to avoid using in signings are red, green, and purple.

2 Likes

thanks so much I’ll use blue

2 Likes

Thanks It’s been a while since I’ve worked with them. There were no instructions saying anything about ink color

1 Like

If you don’t mind asking is this GNW or you routinely work with them? Any advice?

This is not general notary work, this is loan signings. I highly recommend getting into some training to learn about marketing for this type of business. Are you familiar with the Loan signing system, or notary2 pro? There is a lot of information to learn if you are just starting out with loan signings, but it helps if you have already done general notary work. We are also in a time where the loan signing business is a little different than in previous years, a little less plentious…

2 Likes

@alishaquincygrpnxtgen Springboarding off from @jennjoneis thought . . . ABSOLUTELY, without a doubt, Training, Skill Development, Marketing, etc. are sorely needed in this business sector.

======

This is what is meant when we reference that “it’s a very small world” in this business sector.

Someone new can make an inadvertent (or simple) error on their initial few signings and VOILA! There name is out for publication between & among lenders, title/escrow companies [T/ECs], etc. and are avoided for possible Signing Orders.

Another reason why we advocate for ensuring you receive some professional, reliable, & trustworthy training (not YouTube) prior to accepting your initial Signing Order. Just looking out for your successful Business Launch!

======

My personal experience:
When I initially started performing this work, I successfully completed MULTIPLE training/certification programs including Notary2Pro & NNA and many others. I have extensive experience in skill sets that require certification and recurrent evaluation tests; i.e., I’ve maintained my Project Management Professional [PMP] certification for more than 20 years. So, I understand what it usually entails and the elements that should be included within a comprehensive training program.

Regarding the NNA training specifically, it’s lacking across multiple topics & categories. Many NNA “graduates” choose to take additional training courses elsewhere, because they sense they’re insufficiently prepared. Their primer has errors throughout. Their hotline is less than reliable for accurate responses.

In my experience with undergoing the multiple training programs for certified Professional Signing Agent [PSA] certification, hands-down without question, Carol Ray’s Notary2Pro training programs are optimum in this industry. I’ve successfully completed ALL of the multiple training/certification programs that Carol offers through her company Notary2Pro. Her programs are thorough & detailed. These also prepare the business owner to operate a business. In addition, she offers Mentoring services. I found those to be excellent & INVALUABLE when I was initially starting out in this business sector. The prices are surprisingly reasonable. :white_check_mark:

I’ve professionally compared the training/certification programs available at Notary2Pro with the others I’ve successfully completed. The ONLY training/certification program I recommend is Notary2Pro.

A list of companies that hire Notary2Pro graduates (with minimal or no experience) is provided to successful course graduates. => This list is pure GOLD! Study up, refresh your notes, & let Carol know when your initial few signings are scheduled. She is a wonderful mentor & can be on standby in case you encounter difficulties or have questions during your first few signings. She’s the Best! Her support will help you Build your Confidence in providing this service. :trophy::white_check_mark:

In addition, Notary2Pro works diligently to keep this list up-to-date regarding vetting and viability. As we all know, some reliable clients can encounter financial difficulties and that, in turn, can negatively impact PSAs directly.

Of course, your best bet would be to visit their website at https://www.notary2pro.com/ , research, and make the choices appropriate for your situation. The training programs by Carol Ray are comprehensive & thorough. :sparkles::tada::sunglasses:

P.S. I receive no compensation or remuneration of any type or kind as a result of my first-hand experiential review above.

P.P.S. Unfortunately, Carol recently passed (Feb 2022) from our earthly plane. I hope she Rests In Peace. I’m grateful to have made her acquaintance and studied under her tutelage.

:swan:

1 Like

I use black inny
Ucan check the county clerks office.
Mine wants black only
I tell companys loan officers etc black only in this county

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.