Quitting notarycafe

Folks, Its time to bid adieu to this platform and this life as member of NotaryCafe.
I have since moved into and diversified into different areas. Remember this is NOT a Career , but a Gig. Albeit a full time or Part time. Could it turn into Career ! NOPE … There are too many variables and income is not going to be consistent over months and years. So that said, I wish you all good luck.
I also had disagreements with the management regarding some things I wish to post in forums or Storytime , may be share ideas, income streams, or share a joke. Those are NOT allowed. So I do not wish to be part of platforms where they selectively suppress free speech & suppress positive stories.

Unlike Snapdocs, one cannot delete their profile, So i have asked the management / support to remove mine Good luck to you all and I love you all . May you live long and prosper & Kaplah

3 Likes

Not sure what the issue is - there are several categories that would fall into what you describe - “Story Time” for, I’m guessing, non-notary related issues or the telling of notary experiences (but there’s a category for that too) - also a category for “Jokes”. I’ve never known them to suppress free speech unless the conversation becomes overly contentious.

In any event, good luck in your future endeavors

1 Like

Okay take your ball and go home!
Don’t worry the pros are still here making it happen.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you had some bad experiences. And it’s great that you have been able to diversify. There are many of us, like myself, who have made this a career, but it’s not for everyone that’s for sure.

Good luck with your new endeavors!

2 Likes