(RedFin) Title Forward

I’m here hoping to get others experiences with Redfin. I originally signed up about a year ago and consistently sent follow-up emails regarding scheduling and operations and could not get a professional response from anyone.
Up until a few weeks ago, I was contacted by Vendor Management and the interaction seemed to be positively progressive. Up until recently, I had a scheduled appointment in Mountain View, California where I showed up with printed docs that were sent to me and here are where things went wrong:

1. This company does not like to provide contact information for the clients.
  2. After the appointment was booked, I requested contact information for the client numerous times and did not get a response up until the day of the appointment.
  3. I got to the clients house and of course not all signers listed, are present. So I sat at the table with the client, proceeded to call the Closer - He advised me that this was not a dual signing but to proceed to have client present sign. 20 minutes later, he called me back and requested for me to adjourn (there was a lot of back and forth calls for the rest of the afternoon).
  4. The next day, calls me out of the blues, expecting me to drop everything I was doing, my other appointments, to go back to his client’s house. Needless to say, I explained to him, it does not work that way and I can get to his client later in the afternoon after my appointments. He then tells me, he’ll find someone else.
    Now this is where I contacted to assure payment considering I drove 45 minutes in one direction, printed two sets of documents, sat with their clients for 30 minutes, engaged with associates from Title Forward regarding appointment which takes time and attention. I had even mentioned to on the Closing Team, a couple different times, that I deserved to be paid, for considering I got done what was requested of me and he in return, assured me that I will be compensated.

Update They have actually gotten back to me and have explained the process and are currently working on getting me paid .

Wow…what a clusterfluff! Please do let us know when you finally get paid–and what it took to9 accomplish that.

2 Likes

@Ntrylsa84 WoW! Thank you for taking the time to provide your detailed direct experience with this business entity. Awaiting your response to the query found within the above post.

:swan:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.