Respectable California title, and contracting companies

Yes. I am new at loan signing in California. And have not yet experienced one yet. However; I’m becoming reluctant in doing so but still interested in performing one under my belt. But before I feel the comfort in doing so, I would like to seek information on what signing services/title/contracting companies are legit and ethical in compensating my time and effort in Southern California, Los Angeles County to be exact?

@vroomnotary Yes, the information is immediately available on Notary Cafe within the GOLDMINE database.

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

As mentioned to you in another thread, most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

FYI: There is a direct url link to a Notary Cafe page with greater than 50+ separate threads identifying information that will provide you with a Research opportunity to locate the data you seek:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=best%20companies

:swan:

Thaks for the tips and information, very useful!

1 Like

Your going to get what the prevailing rate is, maybe more, maybe less. But being your have zero experience, they will be paying you less. Experience notaries get paid more. Quality does matters…

If those companies were not legit and/or ethical, they wouldn’t be in business for long.
Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.