Reverse Mortgage AZ

Today is my first reverse mortgage signing and the lender sent me a message saying to watch the page sizes when printing, but I’m not sure which size needs to be legal and which size needs to be letter. I usually print out everything in legal size, (except for the Deed) but now I am questioning this.

Thank you in advance for the help! :slight_smile:

If you don’t have a dual tray printer I would ask the lender if they will accept docs printed on all legal. If they don’t, see if you can find a free version of “Page Separator” to use.

Sounds like they may have had issues with folks shrinking pages to fit messing up the package and the recordable docs.

Hi there, thank you so much for your reply. I do have a dual tray printer, but I just noticed on my computer when I went to print them that each page was sent over as 8 1/2 x 11 so maybe that was just like a generic thing that the lender sends out to notaries?

Everything that they scanned to me is all the same size so I guess I’ll just print them out on letter like it says?

Thx again :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s probably what I would do - just double check the printed pages and make sure nothing has been cut off at top or bottom - make sure the docs print out completely. Otherwise I’d say you’re good to go - and good luck on your signing!

1 Like

You’re wonderful thank you sooo much!! I also got a hold of the lender. He is really terrific and easy to work with so I think this is going to be a good one thanks again for your help!!