Reviews on Old Republic Title Company

Has anyone ever did work for Old Republic Title Company? If so, what was your experience with them? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I do multiple signings per month with ORT. So far, they negotiate a fair rate for signings (no less than $150) with no scan backs and pay faster than other signing agencies. They also only assign work within 20 min of my home ( I live in NJ; so I do not know if that makes a difference) which makes it worth my while.

Hope this helps

7 Likes

Hi Millard,
How did you apply with ORT? … I would like to see how is it to do signings for them

1 Like

Here you go:

They will guide through the information to download. Once it’s complete they will add you to their list of signing agents.

3 Likes

Thank you much! Millard :innocent:

1 Like

No problem, best of luck.

1 Like

I went to the site, and downloaded the application but I don’t have much of the experience they request. They ask for experience with other companies, plus referrals from other notaries. I only have one year experience :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

BluePenNotary, don’t count yourself out! I’ve only been working as a Notary Signing Agent since May 2020, and just completed my 3rd Refi for Old Republic Title! I’ve closed 60-70 loans since May 1st, and am at the point that I’m able to be a bit more selective about which companies & closings I agree to work for.

There is more flexibility when there are fewer notaries available! One of the companies that states a minimum of 2-years experience is required of Notaries has been GREAT to work for. But, I was actively pursued & recruited by them after I turned up in their search of NNA Certified Notaries in the Fargo ND-Moorhead MN area.

I’ve certainly learned a lot by being able to read this blog!

3 Likes

Absolutely! I will follow your advice… I have learned a lot reading the posts, especially the ones aim to new notaries.
Thank you :blush:

ORT is one of my favorite, send documents on time, pay great. I usually do several closings weekly, but in the last 2 months, they are very slow.

2 Likes

Hi

Do they pay quick? by check or direct deposit? Do you get signing from them often? I just got my first one with them, I also work for old republic title locally too.