RON best companies

I have the same issue.

I spoke with the owner (Andy Blu) brefly awhile back, we didnt get to cover anything really but im making a list of some things to bring up to him directly. If you have additional comments about the BlueNotary platform please do let me know! ill include them in my next message.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, we went of town for a few days. Ironically, Andy reached out to me on messenger when I commented about it being hit or miss as far as stability goes. The thing I hate most is the annotated features at the top that the borrower has access too. Such a PITA. I also which I could place a text field for my self when tagging prior to the session and it stay - for example when I have to fill in the type of identification used.

Thank you,

Hello,

Are all the RON platforms expecting a fee every month or yearly to be a part?

Are there free RON platforms?

I am just starting to look into RON and considering becoming one, so would love to know which you consider the most cost friendly for someone just starting it out.

Thank you

Your first step is to find out which platforms are approved in your state.

1 Like

Spot on! Hence the name of their FB group ā€œNotary Public Free Trainingā€. It brought them more traffic than pushing their RON platform. Meanwhile, their master class is like $700. WTH!

2 Likes

Andy and I have chatted recently. IP address bug is fixed again. However my stamp border disappears on screen, it does print properly, but that isnā€™t the point.l He says I am the only one that has that issue but I have been told at least two others have it. But if you bring up ā€œproblemsā€ or ā€œissuesā€ on the FB he gets mad.

The thing about an enotarized document is the security features only work when it is in electronic form. A printout is nearly worthless. So if it doesnā€™t look correct in electronic form, itā€™s just wrong, and how it looks when itā€™s printed is irrelevant.

Yeah your definitely not the only one with that problem, I see that problem and text being moved after finalization very frequently.

Very true. I actually just completed one 10 minutes ago and the stamps were perfect.

Whenever you have those issues, please email or chat with support. Keep on them if you have too.

1 Like

I do, however i recently found out BlueNotary uses NO ticket tracking system so when issues are reported to support they supposedly chat to their bluenotary IT team to let them know.

Not having a ticket tracking system explains why they have so many bugs that go unfixed, as they have no efficient way to track them no ticket status, no ticket progress, no ticket notes, no automated remindersā€¦
Amazes me to find that out, as a ticket tracking system would be very easy to implement on the internal side for support and the so called IT department to be able to keep up with ongoing issues.

Most of the issues i report they tell me that i will get an update within 24-48 hours. I have never received an update from them unless i reach out and ask for one, when i do that they are clueless as to the reported bugs. (Nothing happen with it in other words) So then they want me to provide everything all over again and then they proceed to say the same thing
"

Please allow 24-48 hours for our tech team to check this. Rest assured that we will update you via email

"

Blockquote

1 Like

I started noticing the same thing. I left the platform at the end of December and have no plans going back unless i have issues with biometrics on my current platform.

Even after contacting Andy directly numerous times, I discovered when I had to use the platform in January, that my primary issue was still not fixed. I wish there was another low cost option that allowed biometrics beside CyberizeIt (I feel like that platform has too many steps, but since they have the lite version, I may reconsider).

1 Like

Hi, I too have had several unresolved issues dating back many months with BlueNotary. I literally have a repeat client whose last straw was this week, and he is now refusing to work with me until I change platforms. This is not including all the refunds and discounts I have had to give to clients because of platform issues, while Iā€™m still paying my monthly charges. Iā€™m starting my search for another platform that can offer more stability at a comparable price. Do you mind sharing the platform you have moved to? Thanks.

2 Likes

I have moved to Pactima. It is a little more expensive and there is a learning curve on the notary side. I pay $75 a month and get 10 free sessions and then itā€™s $10 per session. There is a low volume pricing structure ($10 for 3 sessions). There are no per signer fees or additional stamp fees. I can ā€œholdā€ documents until payment or if I want to control who gets the documents. Tech support is amazing. The only downside in my opinion is there isnā€™t a test with friends option. During the one week free I trial I did a to. Of practice sessions. They are also MISMO compliant if that is needed. It handles large packages easily. The other possible downside is there isnā€™t a witness pool, but I seldom need witnesses and when I do, Iā€™d rather hand pick them. If you want to try it out, Iā€™d be happy to work with you. Pactima.

2 Likes

Dawn, thank you so much for the wealth of information!!! Iā€™ve already began looking into them and I think this might work well for me. The only thing I havenā€™t really seen is how billing works for the client? I assume the notary is able to bill the client outside of the platform? Again, many thanks!

1 Like

The notary is responsible for the billing. The great thing is there is an option to hold the documents after a signing. This is helpful f you havenā€™t paid or have witnesses. Iā€™m not n a witness state, but I have several jobs a month that require me to get witnesses. I have no idea when the next one will be but if you are interested in seeing it from the signers view let me know!

1 Like

Thank you very much Dawn!

2 Likes

I sent you a private message :blush:

1 Like