RON experience and pay?

How does a notary make money on a RON platform if they have to pay for credits? If I can only charge for each notarization how am I suppose to make any money?
Also do any of you have RON experience? I’d love to get some feedback from you!

I am a “newbie” and still wating on my stamp, but in researching RON cert. here in Nebraska, the SOS provides a list of companies that have been approved. I contacted the ones still active and discovered quickly that there is a combination of platforms and soluitions, but the bottom line was that in most cases there is a set-up fee, annual software license and a per signature/form fee. Since Nebraska limits my fees(25.00?), I am not sure RON will be a good option. I did find one platform that had acceptable fees and charges 10.00 per page/signature which leaves me 15.00. Not sure if RON will be part of my service at this time as it would take several signings to make this start to see a return. When I get sorted out better, I am going to do a deeper dive and see if its really worth the extra training and money involved.
Scott

Check all of the approved RON sites for your state. You can find out since the web sites are up front about pricing. The most reliable income from RON is loan packages through a title company. They usually pay at or near their normal signing fee. If you are planning on doing general notary work, you won’t make much trying to notarize for people the platform provides. In my state I can charge 25.00 per seal If I provide the customer I make about half of the fee or a little more. If I notarize one of their customers they take 20.00 and you get about 5.00 Notarize is the biggest platform with the most jobs but it is only available to notaries in four states. They are planning to expand but the word is that they are having problems with the IC policies of other states stemming from the Uber case in California. It comes back to marketing. If you can get your own customers it can be profitable, depending on how much time you put into it.