RON is here to stay!

Thank you Linda, you’re on Mark. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

How much do RON closings pay?

With all do respect, that’s only because masks have been shown not to work as originally described to us all. There is no mask “test” out there, but there is a COVID test out there. There is no mask efficacy numbers out there at all, but the COVID positive test numbers are all over, from the government down. Whether one believes in those numbers or not is a different debate. I’m not afraid of COVID either, but I can tell you a good portion of our clients are, hence the push for RON!

1 Like

Tom Gleichman email is gleichmant@gmail.com Tacoma, WA.

Personally! I would pay a fee if they could guarantee me enough Ron’s per month to compensate
for the fee.
Amrock was busy, I was in their pilot, which ended last week of Dec 2022, Who was that company?

The Amrock jobs are okay and pay well enough for the work. It is very difficult to get appointments however. If you can’t respond on the app within three seconds it is taken by another notary.

Ron is here to stay! so what? There is a signing for fifty Notaries,can you imagine the frenzy in the shark pool to get it?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.