Ron - Remote Online Notary

There has been much talk about RON since May 2022. So, I thought I would bring it up again. Now that covid is over and business is slow. Are there any notaries that are using RON to make money, OR do you use more than one platform? Also, do you have a contract with a title company that will only use you and that’s how you get regular business?

Most have a monthly fee and you have to pay for the transactions, so I’m not sure how much money you can actually make in the niche.

I’m on a platform (won’t name out of fear of reprisal because there are a few personalities to tiptoe around). Things are very slow or I’m either being iced out lol. They’ve hired newer people for my state, but the math isnt making sense to justify bringing more people on. There hasn’t been steady work for months even with the app.

Other platforms that give you work seem to favor states with Biometric notaries.

I’m just hoping to make enough to cover my operating expenses the next few months.

2 Likes

Are you on more than one platform? I am on Notary Hub and Ii can’t seem to be fast enough to get the work. I get a email notification and I click on the link and then it says it’s already taken.

I primarily use Blue notary; they are cost effective and easy enough for customers to navigate but I have to bring my own. I have never been able to catch the on call feature :expressionless: same with notarize proof. Although I don’t use that platform at all for my own customers…

1 Like

I realize more is better but I am not making enough money yet to be paying out the monthly fees required to be on more than 1 platform! I guess if I want more RON’s, that is what is needed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.