Saw this in the lender instructions. it brought a smile😆

Borrower(s) are listed with their Middle Initial and MUST sign including it, unless their legal signature is an illegible squiggle :rofl::rofl::grin::grin::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve heard many signers say to me, “the last time I refinanced, the notary required me to write out my whole name, but that’s not I make my signature.” Luckily my conversations with title companies gave me this pearl of advice. If you can somewhat read the signature, it must be precisely as printed. If you can’t, then it’s already there.

3 Likes

yes it’s always a mystery for me but I think that about summerizes it :slight_smile:

Scribble signatures are the best!

4 Likes

I have never had a problem regarding the signing of documents. Whatever the signature the signer uses is acceptable on loan docs, deeds, or any legal paperwork. l perform signings for doctors, lawyers, business owners and real estate brokers, they all sign documents with scribbles.

As long as you have their ID’s, and can say this is the person who is signing in front of me then whatever way they sign should be ok.

2 Likes

“l perform signings for doctors, lawyers, business owners and real estate brokers, they all sign documents with scribbles.” True

gotta love the scribbles, I’m always nervous though if the scribble looks like an initial…

Some of them are too full of self - importance.

2 Likes

@JohnM-FL I know I am but what are you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

LOL right :laughing: :grin: :slight_smile: :blush: :crazy_face:

I’m the one who puts them in their place. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes