SCAM: Bilingual Brothers

Beware !!! This company is a scam. They don’t pay. They don’t respond to emails or phone calls. There are other threads out there on them as well but I wanted to update that they are still doing it. Sometimes we get a call and don’t always check to see if they are legit. This one is not.

3 Likes

Many, many years ago, I read somewhere (facebook, something that popped up in a Google search–don’t remember) where they were laughing about the idiot notaries that accept their (own words) ridiculously low offers…and they still don’t pay and the dumb notaries do nothing to collect. Yes, this type of company is still out there and still taking advantage of notaries.

1 Like

I would contact title but it’s not listed on the order. Probably by design. Since I don’t expect to get paid, I am giving them a lot of publicity. And the fee was only $60 !!!

1 Like

Which is why you hold doc file (or at least make a note) until paid…so you knoiw who to call.

2 Likes

DebSmith4759,

They are a scam. I did an order to them in April. I was told that I would be paid in 30 days. The order was sent in Signing Order. I tried contacting them from every number that I have. It goes to voicemail. They have blocked my number. Beware DON’T WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!

Leave a message for them on Signing Order. I finally did get paid after I did that. I won’t work for them again.

1 Like

Can you contact signing order and let them know that they are scam artists?

@jennjoneis FYI: To get the attention of another member directly via a post, it’s most efficient to include @membername; i.e., @pajyoung

:swan:

yeah I bet they don’t want signing order to know how what they do!