SCAM: Certified Mobile Notary

Do not sign up with Certified Mobile Notary, YES THEY ARE SCAMMERS!! I have paid over $500, for nothing. The job boost list is outdated, most of the sites you get an error or no longer exists, also most of the sites are linked to Snapdocs, Venbooks, or Notary resume (these are sites they exist on their own not through a 3rd party site). The lady Kim I guess who is the owner/manage/main scammer gives you no details and is very dry and short with you and your concerns. Never received a badge, and the list goes on, etc. I have taken necessary steps to recover my monies from them.

5 Likes

I was close to signing up with them but I am glad I read some of their reviews. Hopefully you get your money back. Another scam that I came along with us USASignings.

5 Likes

I am glad to see this as well. I had considered to sign up with them, but I just didn’t have the money. This saves me from wasting money. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello,

I echo you all in terms of concern. They have job postings following the “Employment” advertising format. Then Eleni Weaver contacted me by email after I submitted a message of interest in the alleged employment opportunity. I followed the the link and after completing the application they wanted a form a payment. I contacted them and spoke my concerns. They deny any misleading and misrepresentation on their part. I must say this was shocking, if they work as a directory and sell leads…. It be best if they were transparent on the matter. Apparently they are unaware of California Business and Professions Code § 17500.

1 Like

Hi Destiny

We are not scammers and that’s very unprofessional to say such a thing and do not take it lightly when it comes to name slandering a company.

I’m sorry to hear about your negative experience with Certified Mobile Notary, and I appreciate you sharing your feedback. It’s essential for us to address concerns like yours and take appropriate action.

We take allegations of scams and fraudulent behavior very seriously. I understand that you have encountered several issues however, our notary job listing service is updated with signing companies that send out jobs frequently to mobile notaries. Eleni is a new agent and works in our marketing dept. and she sent you information on how to increase your mobile notary signings she stated. We also recruit and staff for companies that need mobile notary job signings performed.

Please be assured that we do not endorse or support any fraudulent activities, and we are committed to investigating the matter thoroughly. As far as your notary name badge you can email us your request and we will send you the tracking of your order. If we need to do a replacement we will inform you promptly.

If you have any further questions please contact us directly our lines are always open.

CMNS Support

Clarity is our Priority: Our website provides complete transparency regarding our offerings for mobile notary signing services. If you’re seeking a direct hire or staffing position, you can simply email your resume to our HR Department. However, if you’re a mobile notary contractor aiming to expand your business presence and have your notary name and business featured on our members’ profile listing site, as well as signing services sites, our lifetime membership plan is available at a cost of $318.00. We want to emphasize that advertising and marketing your business come with associated costs, so you’re well-informed.

Here’s something my coach taught me: NEVER PAY TO PLAY!

2 Likes

Hi Jenn

Your term NEVER PAY TO PLAY!

Advertising and Marketing Services are not free so YES you pay to play.
When you go to a university, or college or take training courses YES you pay to play.
When you join the little league you have to buy your own uniform so YES you pay to play.
If you have a coach YES you already have paid to play.

You seem to have it all wrong sorry!

Thanks again!
CMNS Support

to those who have ears, they will hear.

2 Likes

Can you guys stop creating 10,000 jobs on LinkedIn for everything related to notary work but not actually offer an open job?

Edit* This was meant for CMNS

1 Like

Hi Dylan,

Notary work is our specialty in case you are unaware of what we do. We offer notary signing agent jobs and a wide range of notary services to our registered members and just so you know our mobile notary signing agents stay pretty busy receiving jobs. According to our records, you are not a member with us.

Let’s not exaggerate statements but there are not 10K jobs by the way sir.

If you are experiencing trouble finding notary signing agent jobs then we would be happy to assist you with getting started.

Anything else you need let us know.

Thanks!
CMNS Support

My apologies… only 5069… I would get emails about potential jobs with “notary” or “signing agent” as my search terms and every single job listed would be from your company with no way to turn it off.

You guys aren’t actually hiring 5000+ positions now are you?

1 Like

Meanwhile, you advertise the “role” of "Junior Notary Processor as a “Work at Home” position with the pay statements and other descriptions of completing loan signings but not process work.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s more like it thanks for clarifying. Yes, we have company jobs that are posted with us and that we recruit for that’s what the job board is listed for. If you want your notifications turned off that you subscribed to you can remove them on your end or I will be happy to remove them for you.

What is your username? I can not locate you in our system.

Please advise.

My username is my profile name. I do not follow your company, I did not subscribe to them, I did not request to.

LinkedIn just shows your jobs and your jobs only in their recommended emails and it makes the job platform nearly unusable for things notary related as we cannot block companies or hide details relating to them.

I either have to discontinue using LinkedIn or only see your jobs. It’s sad

Okay well, we are a national company on a very large scale. I hope you find the job that you are searching for and if you need guidance we are here to assist you.

Have a great day!

Nice chatting with you.

CMNS Support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.