SCAM: Sanya David

Anyone ever been contacted by Sanya David with a fishy request? I found ‘Title Experts, LLC’ online and sent them an email asking if this was a legit employee with them or not. No other info at end of email-RE: contact info
I think its a scam but have no idea what the prize would be.

Sanya David (via gmail.com)

Hello, I have a customer who is selling their home and I need a notary to meet with them to notarize their final closing documents for them. I need them to sign asap but no later than Wednesday July 5th early enough for you to receive the original docs and send back on Thursday July 6th in time to record. I would email you all of the documents and instructions along with a prepaid FedEx label for returning the originals back to me. If this is a job that you are available for and interested in, please email me back asap, we are willing to pay $380 and I will then provide you the customer’s name and contact information to contact them directly to schedule the appointment.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention and assistance in this matter and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sanya R. David

Title Experts, LLC

1 Like

@signwithmichele Yes, the information is currently & immediately available within the Notary Cafe GOLDMINE of a database.

I utilized the Search Function on your behalf with the results as noted below (5 additional threads) that go back as far as June of 2019.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=%20Sanya%20David

:swan:

Two things: not enough info given (city where service needed), so what do you have to lose by asking??? For some reason, I think that name rings a bell in not a good way, but don’t remember why.

1 Like

What city what state? I have received offers directly from Title but with a lot more information. Bainbridge Island WA land of the rich and famous many offers for title direct signings. I always research companies if something out of the norm. I have an assignment sheet that I key information in for General Notary Work or special signings to make sure I don’t miss a step. This will also act as receipt or invoice for entity hiring me.

I had a similar request a while back. I accepted the job, was given little information, a promise of a hefty pay check, but I could not find any information on the person. I asked him for a link to his website. All he could state was that he had five stars on Notary Rotary (which can easily be obtained illegitimately). All I could see was me doing the job and not knowing how to find him and enforce payment. I told him I could not do the job. He started saying that I put him on the spot with his signers. How was he going to find another notary at that hefty price tag a week before the appointment? If he couldn’t figure this out, how did he get five stars? I don’t answer those kinds of jobs anymore until I’ve done my homework on them.

2 Likes

OMG! I got this the other day. I thought she was legit for a second and was excited and responded. Then I sat and thought that was way too good to be true and looked at the e-mail address. Thank GOD she never responded an nothing came of it but what the hell is the point in this?!

Received the same email. When I saw @hotmail.com after the name I knew it was a scam! DELETE!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.