Scammer Counterfeiting Law Firm Of Feinberg & Maidenbaum Title

This scam was reported on Notary Cafe in 2022 and their emails have started again in 2023.

The phone number provided in email is not the law firm but an India man. I knew it was a scam when I saw $450 and was surprised they had the audacity to lie on the phone posing as a law firm. I’m unsure what the purpose is of the scam but likely they want to get bank deposit info.

1 Like

Just had 2 emails from this person. This is a scam!!!

2 Likes

@CherylM Thank you for sharing your direct experience with all members regarding this scam. Helpful!

:swan:

1 Like

I have received 2-3 emails from this person as well. Upon receiving the first email, I Googled the law office mentioned and called them. They immediately responded that it was a scam. And it seemed like they had a bunch of calls about it because the receptionist was looking to “bum rush” me off the phone. I suppose I understand that.

Since then, I’ve had a 2nd “different” email from “First America Title” regarding a potential closing. But no information about it or the company, the client, or anything. They want to know my availability, my asking rate, etc. etc. Again, after a quick Googling of the company name, I didn’t find any pertinent information about it. And, besides, any competent SS will be on one of the platforms, or will call me diectly… not email.

I would certainly avoid any such sites… now, and in the future.

2 Likes

Received the same email.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.