Servicelink Exos giving no orders

Hi All,
I have not heard anything from Servicelink ever since they came back from The Cyber attack. Is anyone having the same experience - How are they handling their closings -
My profile is good but still no signings

The market is slower. I hadn’t heard from them in months, then out of the blue, last week they requested me for a hybrid closing. It was a last minute request. Who knows what’s going on, maybe give them a call…

Thank you for the update.
I only got one signing in December - used to get 2 at least a day - I called multiple times to check my profile and everything is in order. They said they are extremely slow and they might get some new orders in January
My income is mostly dependent on Servicelink - since last month I have been struggling - I hope things get better for them

SERVICELINK has been strangely silent despite saying the system has been restored and accounts are active. Is there any update on when they will be active again with? Thanks.

I hope your orders have picked up with ServiceLink since February. Mine have picked up significantly this month. I also received an email thanking me for having all of my signings being error free. I was quite happy to see that they value my work and spent the time to send me the thank you.

1 Like

Because my fees are significantly higher than their posted rates, Servicelink calls me when they have a signing available. Usually, it’s for something further than my base 15-mile radius. I cover a large territory and don’t mind driving 100 miles one-way to an assignment – provided they’re willing to pay my fees. :smile: Several years ago, Servicelink prompted me to generate a spreadsheet with my fee for each town/city in each county and zip code. It took a while but was very much worthwhile. They’ve incorporated that into my profile. So, when they call me, they already know what my fee is for that town/zip code and are willing to pay it.

To answer OP’s question: Servicelink has been calling me more frequently in the past 60 days than earlier this year or late last year. We still use EXOS for everything else. But, they call me when they have a signing for me. :smile: I’m blessed.

1 Like

I feel the same way. I have a fee built into each location and they pay well and quickly. Sometimes they call me for places about 100 miles away directly that are not with me profile and pay the fee I’m requesting at $150 to $175 for them. Notaries don’t want to travel that far here in NM so I get the calls.

Very pleased with them. They send me first choice on most of mine through Exos. Can’t always take them but love knowing I’m on the top of their list.