Servicelink Signup

How do I signup for Service link? I’ve sent them multiple emails on the website to be there signing agent can some help me or give me an email that i can contact them on.

back during the mortgage meltdown, they were not taking on any new notaries. not sure if that changed but it might explain why you don’t get an answer.

1 Like

Got a application last week from servicelink Linda but still waiting on the conformation.

1 Like

They require 6 months experience or 50 closings.

Yes, same here trying to sign up with service link. What is the website to sign up or email?

I’m trying to sign up with them. Can you provide the link you used please? I don’t think I have the right one.

Just an FYI…they are not accepting Notaries with less than 2 years of experience. Last year sometime they cleaned house and deactivate profiles of those that did not meet that criteria. I also heard (not verified) that they have now capped the amount of Notaries they have in one area with an attempt to keep their current Notaries they have been working with as busy as possible since signings have slowed down.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for letting me know. I truly appreciate it.